http://www.fhglobalads.com/?christtheembassy

Tuesday 13 October 2015

KIM KARDASHIAN SAYS SHE HATES TO BE PREGNANT


Kim Kardashian



"I don't enjoy one moment of it and I don't understand people who enjoy it," the "Keeping Up With the Kardashians" star wrote on her website. "My mom and Kourtney clearly did! More power to them but I just don't relate!"

Maybe it's the swelling, the backaches or just the complete [expletive] of how your body expands and nothing fits. I just always feel like I'm not in my own skin. It's hard to explain," she said. "I don't feel sexy, either — I feel insecure and most of the time I just feel gross. People just don't tell you all of the gross things that happen during pregnancy or after."

"Do you know you basically have to wear a diaper for two months afterwards?! LOL! No one told me that! #SoSexy," she said. "But I will say, as much as I really hate the whole feeling of being pregnant, I enjoy the challenge of getting my body back after it's all over. I feel so accomplished when I'm back to where I want to be. ... So for all my complaining, it's 100 percent worth it and more!"




Kardashian who previously spoke about being blessed by God with her second child, despite readying social media comments that accuse her of hiring a surrogate to carry her child says,

"I'm grateful to God for this miracle and no matter what rumors or comments you throw my way this time they truly don't affect me. First they say I'm too skinny so I have to be faking it. ... Now they say I'm too big so I have to be faking it. ... SMH," she tweeted. "Some days I'm photographed before I eat and look smaller, some days I've just eaten and I look bigger. It's all a part of the process."
 

Eyaaaaaaaaa Enjoy the moment.

No comments: