http://www.fhglobalads.com/?christtheembassy

Thursday 20 August 2015

JUSTIN BIEBER TURNS FROM BEING A "NUT" TO SHARING THE GOOD NEWS OF HIS CHRISTIAN FAITH. FOR REAL!

Justin




Canadian singer Justin Bieber is letting fans know that out of the multitude of songs he listens to, "No Longer Slaves" by Jonathan and Melissa Helser of Bethel music - A WORSHIP SONG is in the top three of his iPod playlist.

Bieber, 21, was interviewed by Cosmpolitan magazine for its September issue in a Q&A called, "21 Things You Didn't Know About." There, he revealed that after Lil Wayne and Drake, he listens to worship music on his iPod.

Bieber has been vocal about his Christian faith. Last June, the R&B singer posted on Instagram a video with himself, Hillsong NYC Pastor Carl Lentz and Trinity Church Pastor Ron Wilkerson singing a worship song, "Awesome God."

He has also used the social media platform to express his faith, including one Instagram post last May where he quoted Psalms 43.
"Vindicate me, my god, and plead my cause against an unfaithful nation. Rescue me from those who are deceitful and wicked. Psalms 43," Bieber wrote as a caption to him reading Pastor Lentz's book, Occupy All Streets. "I'm not religious nor do i think I have ANYTHING figured out that's why I call out on God to help me through what I can't do on my own."


 Image result for PHOTOS OF JUSTIN BIEBER WITH PASTOR LENTZ
In the post, Bieber went on to recognize how cool developing his relationship with God has become in his life.
"Developing my relationship with God has been the coolest thing I've experienced, to know that I'm not alone and I don't have to live in fear," the singer wrote. "Never feel like I'm pushing anything on u [sic] but sharing the good news I've felt in my own life."

2 comments:

Standard Online Finance said...

I am a person who offers loans to the national. With capital that will be used to grant loans between short-term and long-term individuals ranging from $5, 000 to $500,000,000 all the serious people being in the real needs, the interest rate is 3% over the entire repayment period. I make loans Financial in all areas. I am available to satisfy my customers within 24hours, see 1 day after your application send replies to the following E-mail address: standardonlineinvestment@gmail.com
Thanks and look forward to your prompt reply. 
Regards, 
Muqse

George Henry said...

2 WEEKS AGO I ENDED NATURAL HERBAL TREATMENT FROM TRADITIONAL HEALER WHO IS IN AFRICAN, I GOT RID OF HPV VIRUS OUT OF MY BODY WITH HIS HERBAL TREATMENT. It SO AMAZING I'M FREE FROM THIS VIRUS FOREVER. YOU CAN REACH HIM ON; DRONOKUNHERBALCURE@GMAIL.COM