http://www.fhglobalads.com/?christtheembassy

Thursday 20 August 2015

CHRISTIAN PHILIPINO BOXER AND POLITICIAN MANNY PACQUIAO TALKS ON HIS CHURCH UNDER CONSTRUCTION AND A REMATCH AGAINST FLOYD MAYWEATHER NEXT YEAR


Image result for MANNY WITH FLOYD PHOTO



Professional boxer Manny Pacquiao says he's aiming for a rematch against Floyd Mayweather Jr. after his May defeat in the highly publicized fight.
When asked about his future in boxing after having surgery to repair an injury to his right shoulder that he sustained before the fight against Mayweather, Pacquiao said that while he's seeking a rematch next year with the undefeated world champion, for now he's focused on serving his country in the Philippine House of Representatives.

"I'd like to concentrate my efforts on working as a politician this year, and want to fight Mayweather in a rematch," Pacquiao told Fightnews.com. "I'll be ready for that mentally and physically next year. I'll show a better performance against him than in the first encounter."
Pacquiao is serving his second term in the Philippine Congress representing the southern province of Sarangani.

During an interview with CP back in April, Pacquiao said he was motivated to run for elected office because he wants to "provide opportunities for my fellow countrymen that will improve their situations. As a politician, I want to help create jobs so that I can bring them out of their poverty. I want to give them hope. Boxing has been my passion, but public service is my calling."

Manny Pacquiao

The Filipino boxer and politician has also officially named the church he is in the process of building.
Pacquiao, the 36-year-old Christian fighter and politician, is expected to finish building his church, school and community center on 5.7 acres in General Santos City, Philippines within the next 18 months. The two-story church building will be utilized as a worship area, while the building annex will serve as the Bible school, pastor's lounge and commercial offices.

At his most recent groundbreaking ceremony, Pacquiao spoke about his name for the church that will be called The Word for Everyone.

"The Word of God strengthens my faith and protects me from evil," Pacquiao told PB "That's why I always read the Bible."

No comments: