http://www.fhglobalads.com/?christtheembassy

Wednesday 31 August 2016

THE STORY BEHIND THE GLORY

While in the university, i desired to be married at the age of 25 which was 2010, but nothing to show, so i knew it was merely a wish, so i decided to enroll for a bible course (WOFBI) for spiritual empowerment, while at the bible school, i had one question on my mind, which was "God what year? if not 25?" and what kind of man? while walking to the school one morning, i saw 28, so i said God are you saying its by 28 years? then i had peace, so whenever anybody asked me when i was getting married, i said 2013 and i will get married to a minister of the gospel. so i continued living my life until 28 September 2012, at about 11:30pm, sobbing on my bed, not knowing what else to do, because no relationship, no man ready to propose marriage, i cried my heart to God, and to him Lord, if truly you do miracles, then do me a miracle concerning my marital destiny, bring a man i do not even know, whoever can propose marriage to me, i will say yes, and that this shiloh 2012 was going to be my last Shiloh in canaanland as a single lady. (Someone might say i was desperate, yea i really wanted to get married because i knew my destiny was connected to my marriage) i won't be able to fulfill purpose without me getting married.



So Shiloh that year, i was live on ground in cannanland very expectant and ready, i attended the marital breakthrough class for two days where Bishop Thomas Aremu ministered and prophesied that before the end of 1st quarter in 2013, God will give someone three suitors for us to choose so that our Joy may be full, i said amen with faith in my heart. To show how strongly i needed God's divine intervention in my marital destiny i packaged N100,000 as my Shiloh Sacrifice, i wrote miracle marriage on it, 1st and 2nd March 2013, thereafter Bishop David oyedepo prayed for us and we returned to our various destination. I kept hope alive and continued serving God in the capacity he gave me. On 8th March 2013, during the 1st all night (one Night with the king,) Bishop David Oyedepo said let those believing God to be married this year should raise up their hands, i did, then he said we should all dance out, (huh i was shy, thinking what will people say about me, things like oh she is desperate, she doesn't have anyone to marry her and so on, but the thing is, whichever way, people must talk) so i summoned courage and danced out, and he prayed for all of us that it will be fast and it will not be anyhow and so it was, unknown to me, my husband too was among the crowd that danced out,( cos according to him, he had proposed to nothing less than 12 ladies who turned down his marriage proposal, so he needed God's help and he concluded in his hearts the lady that will say yes, is the woman God has ordained for him). Before the end of that same month of March 2013, i met my husband during the Easter youth Alive camp, a night before we met, i left the camp because i was emotionally depressed and went home, but came back the following morning to continue with my assignment as one of the Youth Executives, I coordinated the debate competition and my husband participated and came first, after the exercise, i asked for his contact and details to be able to represent the state church, then these conversation;
Me:Hello, Congratulation for the debate.
Him: Thank you
Me: Can we have your contact and details for future debate exercise?
Him: Ok
Me: So where do you work? Thought he was still in secondary school, cos he looked very young.
Him: Ajaokuta
Me: Really, never met anyone working there before
Him: Where do you work?
Me: An NGO
Him: Really? then we really need to talk more
That was it, we got talking and we discovered we were both partners to kenneth copeland ministry, and so many other things in common, after 5days of our meeting, he proposed, and i said yes, straight up we started preparing for the wedding day, by 29th July we had our introduction, and by 31st August we got married, it was so fast, and it was still classic, "everythingonfleek", it could only be God and God alone.
Thank you for your time, hope you enjoyed my story, if you are married reading this, God will multiply his grace, love and peace in your home, and if you are single, God will do your own miracle soonest..........


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Amen thank you.