http://www.fhglobalads.com/?christtheembassy

Monday 31 October 2016

HIGHLIGHTS OF PASTOR BENNY HINN'S VISIT TO NIGERIA




Toufik Benedictus popularly known as "Benny" Hinn(born 3 December 1952) is a televangelist, recently paid a missionary visit to Lagos Nigeria, in west Africa. He was hosted by Pastor Chris Oyakhelome of the Believer's Love World (a.k.a Christ Embassy).




The meeting was characterized by so many acts of God, below are highlights of some online testimonies



Tola Coker Akinmade The meeting was amazing. I felt the presence of God in my house while watching and I got healed of back pain. Pastor , when you said that we should pray that God should triple his anointing in our life, I keyed into it and I believe the anointing in me I tripled. I can heal the sick in The name of Jesus.

Chileshe Ndazye I was healed of anaemia in this meeting. And my mother was healed of pain in her leg and more. The power of God was so mighty. HALLELUJAH!!!!! We were slayen right in our home.

Christy Okoronkwo Life transforming meetings.I and my family were blessed beyond measure and we received miracles. We now operate at a new level anointing (triple anointing) to heal others! Halleluyah!!!.Thank you Pastor for coming to Nigeria to bless us at this time. God bless you Sir.



Evangelist Tebogo Malatji The most powerful program, To Jesus be the Glory. Great Word and Miracles. Indeed the Anointing tripled. I was watching from Johannesburg, South Africa. I am blessed beyond Words

Asebri Ernestina I was healed of anaemia in the meeting, And my mother was healed of pain in her leg and more. The power of God was so mighty. Hallelujjah ooooo we were sleep right in out home

Charis Michael I had an awesome time in God's presence and received the anointing like never before. Now i can impart my world and preach the gospel like never before.Thank you for coming to Nigeria. .. God bless you.


Posted By  Believemmanuel.

1 comment:

Standard Online Finance said...

I am a person who offers loans to the national. With capital that will be used to grant loans between short-term and long-term individuals ranging from $5, 000 to $500,000,000 all the serious people being in the real needs, the interest rate is 3% over the entire repayment period. I make loans Financial in all areas. I am available to satisfy my customers within 24hours, see 1 day after your application send replies to the following E-mail address: standardonlineinvestment@gmail.com
Thanks and look forward to your prompt reply. 
Regards, 
Muqse