http://www.fhglobalads.com/?christtheembassy

Wednesday 15 July 2015

THE HIDDEN MYSTERY

Have you ever thought about it, why Jesus kept repeating and emphasising that he is in the father, and the father is in him, in John 14:10 he said, "Believest thou that i am in the father, and the father in me? verse 11, he also mentioned that he is in the father and the father is in him. In John 14:20, Jesus said "At that day, ye shall know that i am in my father, and ye in me, and I in you." This means Jesus who is in God and God in him, all dwell on the inside of you, this makes you complete in him.This is a mystery, its something that can not be comprehended with the physical eyes, it can only be unravelled by the inner eyes of the spirit. I pray your eyes of understanding may be englightenend; that you may know what is the hope of his calling and what the riches of the glory of his inheritance in the saints.

Believe .O.

No comments: