http://www.fhglobalads.com/?christtheembassy

Wednesday 15 April 2020

Jesus is coming very soon

I had a dream very recently about Rapture, I have never dreamt about  Rapture since I was born.

In that dream, i saw myself on a school campus (KSU) where I had just come to do something, so when it happened I saw myself being airlifted,

It was so instant, and so quick, no time to look out for my children, my husband, anyone or anything, the only feeling I had was Joy, when I woke up I was like oops, what a dream and I started pondering over it, and came to a realization of the following:

1. Everything that I ever had here on Earth before the lift were inconsiquencial, there was no time to say let me check on so so and so, or let me pick this or that.

2. I couldn't take the next footstep.

3. I only felt Joy on the inside of me. I couldn't explain what was going on, all I said was oh this is Rapture.

Friends, Jesus is coming very soon, I mean sooner than we expect, this whole global pandemic are signs of the soon catch up of the believers in Christ.

The beautiful thing is that, our Lord and savior Jesus Christ is coming to take us away before that great tribulation, for those who will be left behind, and guess what?

We are coming back again together with him to this same world to rule and reign with him for 1000 years. This is awesome!

Someone may ask, so should I forget about this whole world, my dreams and aspirations and just focus on heaven and Christ coming?

I think the best way is to live life with the consciousness of our origin (God) let this be our reasons for all the things we do.

Colossians 3:17 And whatsoever ye do in word or deed, do all in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God and the Father by him.

I wish us all a wonderful first flight adventure with our dear lord Jesus Christ.

If you don't yet know the person of Jesus, kindly say this word prayer with me:

Lord Jesus, I come to you today, I as that you forgive me my sins Lord, I confess you are my Lord and Saviour, thank you for saving me, now I know I am born again, I am a child of God. Halleluyah!

Congratulations


No comments: